In keeping with the goals of renowned artist P. Buckley Moss, who struggled with dyslexia during her school years, this scholarship represents her dedication to young people who have learning disabilities and are aspiring towards a career in the visual arts.
- Scholarship(s) of at least $1,500 will be awarded to one or more high school seniors with financial need, a certified language-related learning difference, and artistic talent who plan a career in visual arts.
- Scholarships are potentially renewable for up to three additional years.
Pat attended Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art in New York City. Established in 1859, Cooper Union is the only private, full-scholarship college in the United States dedicated exclusively to preparing students for the professions of art, architecture, and engineering.
Criteria for eligibility for the P. Buckley Moss Endowed Scholarship include:
Nominations for the P. Buckley Moss Endowed Scholarship can be made only by members of the P. Buckley Moss Society. For more information or questions please contact the P. Buckley Moss Foundation at (540) 932-1728.
- Graduating high school senior
- Verified specific language-related learning disability
- Verified financial need
- Visual arts talent
- Acceptance to accredited four-year college or university or two-year community college
- Intent to pursue career in a visual arts field
About the Endowment
To make a donation to the P. Buckley Moss Endowed Scholarship fund, send your check made payable to P. Buckley Moss Foundation, 152 P. Buckley Moss Dr., Waynesboro, VA 22980.
The P. Buckley Moss Foundation is a certified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and all donations to the Scholarship Fund are tax deductible. Please note on your check that the funds are for this endowment.
For complete information, brochure, and application, please visit the P. Buckley Moss Foundation website.